- Master Agreement: Contract No. MHEC-06012015
- Contract Term: June 1, 2015 thru June 30, 2018
- Awarded Manufacturer:Hewlett Packard (HP PPS, EG and ISS) Printers, Printing Supplies, Desktops, Notebooks, Tablets, Networking, Servers and Storage.
Eligible Participants: MHEC contract is available in 42 states and can be utilized by State and Local Governments, K-12 and Higher Education Institutions, all Public and Private Non-Profit Colleges,
Universities, Community Colleges and Technical Colleges.
- Not available in NY, NJ, PA, ME, MA, NH, CT, VT and RI
The Midwestern Higher Education Compact–MHEC is a nonprofit regional organization assisting Midwestern states in advancing higher education through interstate cooperation and resource
sharing and is responsible for directing the IT procurement for all three of its sister compacts (Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education-WICHE, Southern Regional Education Board-SREB, and the New England Board of Higher Education-NEBHE) via cooperative purchasing contracts.
- MHEC: member states are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- SREB: member states are Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina,
Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- WICHE: member states are Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, U.S.
Pacific Territories, and Freely Associated States.
- NEBHEconsists of NY, NJ, PA, ME, MA, NH, CT, VT and RI but is not participating in this contract.